Faced with the development of new communication tools, it is necessary to pay particular attention to the protection of privacy. Therefore, we are committed to respecting the privacy of the personal information we collect.
Forms and interactivity:
Your personal information is collected by means of a form, namely:
- Order form
- Newsletter subscription
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- Information / Promotional Offers
Collection of personal information
We collect the following information:
- Company Name
- Activity area
- First name
- Postal code
- email address
- Phone number
The personal information we collect is collected through forms and through the interactivity established between you and our website. We also use, as described in the next section, cookies and / or logs to gather information about you.
Log files and cookies
We collect certain information through log files and cookies. This is mainly the following information:
- IP adress
- Operating system
- Pages visited and queries
- Time and day of connection
The use of such files allows us to:
* A “cookie” is a small information file sent to the user’s browser and stored in the user’s terminal (computer, tablet or smartphone). This file includes information such as the user’s domain name, the user’s access provider, the user’s operating system, and the date and time of access. Cookies do not in any way damage the user’s terminal and have a limited validity period.
Permission to access
We are committed to recognizing a right of access and rectification to data subjects wishing to consult, modify or delete information concerning them.
The exercise of this right will be done:
- Postal address: 218 avenue du Haut-Lévêque, Château Bersol Bâtiment 1, 33600 PESSAC France
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +33 (0)5 57 92 21 67
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. People working for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Protocol
- Access Management – Authorized Person
- Access management – person concerned
- Network monitoring software
- Computer backup
- Login password
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by incorporating the latest technological innovations to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. However, since no mechanism offers maximum security, there is always a risk involved when using the Internet to transmit personal information.
We undertake to respect the European legislative provisions set out in:
- the RGPD (General Regulation for the Protection of Data)
- the Law called “Informatique et Libertés”